Our Guests’ and Employees’ health and safety is of the utmost importance to us and these are the cleaning and sanitizing practices standards we have put in place:
- Per the City of Long Beach Health Department, guests are required to wear cloth face coverings during your time in our restaurant unless seated for dining. This applies to all adults and to children over the age of 2. We reserve the right to refuse admission to any individual who does not wear a face covering.
- All seating options will comply with the appropriate social distancing guidelines.
- Utensils will be rolled in cloth napkins, sealed and secured in covered containers. Menus will be single use and disposable, or available by contactless QR code. Condiments will be single serving. Bottled condiments, sugar caddies and salt & pepper shakers will be available on request and sanitized after each use.
- We clean and sanitize all tables, chairs and booths after each seating as well as guest common areas and high touch point surfaces regularly. This includes all point of sale and credit card payment systems. All cleaning and sanitizers will be EPA approved and CDC approved products.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests and employees in multiple locations throughout the facility. Handwashing protocols are strictly adhered to and practiced on a continual basis by our entire staff in compliance with guidelines issued by the FDA and CDC
- In compliance with the State of California and the Long Beach Department of Health and in accordance with CDC guidance, our employees are required to complete a health and wellness checklist before starting each work day.
- Face coverings will be worn by all of our staff and gloves will be used by food handlers and for delivering food to your tables.
- Kitchen sanitation and safety with food preparation and storage has always been our top priority and this program will now be intensified as well as heightened receiving procedures in sanitizing products and their containers. We organized our cooking station structure to achieve staff social distancing during service and will be regularly sanitizing kitchen and bar high touch point areas throughout the whole day. All disinfecting will be done with EPA/CDC approved products.